Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photoblogger credentials pickup

My credential pickup started with a bit of a rush - there was a crowd of people dressed similarly to me (business attire with black overcoats) waiting to enter the Convention Center so I stood there until they opened the doors - then I saw signs pointing to the right for ticket and credential pickup and the crowd moved in that direction so I followed them to where they lined up at a door - a gentleman then said hello to me and asked who I was with - when I told him he then introduced himself as being with the secret service and told me this was a group attending a briefing, not the media credential pickup line. Oops.

He politely pointed me in the correct direction.

A few minutes later I had my credential and media guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment